Think you know everything there is to know about OpenText MBPM? Prove it with this quiz and let us know on Twitter @convedo how you did.
Key Concepts and Architecture
- What is the visual representation of structured activities that are broken down into stage(s) and action(s)?
- What is the connection point for the Metastorm BPM Designer to deploy BPM processes into the Metastorm Database?
- What is the name of the list of forms which initiate a listed process?
OpenText BPM Designer
- What is the customizable toolbar containing a set of commands?
- How do you access the Metastorm BPM Designer options in order to personalize the preference settings?
- What is the default “Process Model Style” setting in the Metastorm BPM Designer options?
- What is the term for a step in the process where an action is required?
- Name the five action types.
- Name the four action line style types.
Business Objects and Variables
- Name the three Designer Business Objects.
- What are the seven variable data types?
- What is the name of the variable which records the value of the user who created the folder?
- A folder is uniquely identified by which variable?
- In order for a form to access a process’ custom variables, what must be bounded to the form?
- Name the four possible field usages when a form is bound to an user action.
- True or False? Forms can’t be shared across Processes in the Project.
- True or False? All actions have the “Only start action if” property.
- True or False? A Conditional action can only lead from a System stage.
- If more than one Conditional action leads from a stage, what determines the order in which the conditions are evaluated?
Roles and Permissions
- Name the two types of roles.
- Name the seven components in which roles are used to define their permissions.
- True or False? Group roles are based on formulas/expressions.