- Automatic refresh alerts option in the Web Client
- Custom List enhancements
- MBPM Mobile enhancements
- Custom List column width enhancements
- Support for exporting grid column captions
1. Automatic refresh alerts option in the Web Client
A new automatic refresh setting is added to the Web Client web.config file. This setting enables To Do lists and Watch lists to automatically refresh within a configurable time interval.
If AutoRefreshAlertsInterval > 0 then Todo/watch lists refresh after given time (in seconds)
2. Custom List enhancements
Custom Lists now retain applied filters whenever the list is displayed.
3. MBPM Mobile enhancements
OpenText MBPM Mobile 9.3.2 includes the following new features:
- Added support for Client Side Scripting.
- Ability to localize the Mobile Client.
- Added support for Right-to-left (RTL) languages.
- Implementation of Labels style functionality.
- Added support for Text field alignments in the Mobile Client forms.
- Ability to pass parameters in Form URLs, which enables process designers to invoke forms and provide default values for form fields.
- Ability to customize the columns displayed in the To Do lists, Watch Lists, and Blank Forms in the Mobile Client.
4. Custom List column width enhancements
A new setting is introduced in the Web Client web.config file to make the column width settings in Web Client to reflect the settings in MBPM Designer.
5. Support for exporting grid column captions
In MBPM Designer, the grid column captions are now carried over when exporting the language tables.
You can download the latest version of OpenText MBPM here.