It is well known that an employee's onboarding experience within an organisation plays a crucial role in improving engagement, retention and overall boosts productivity and thus the success of a company. Employee onboarding does not have to be messy, time-consuming and stressful.
Robust Onboarding Automation Platform (ROAP) is an end-to-end onboarding solution built to make the onboarding experience as smooth as possible and streamline HR processes within a single application. The platform has been designed to provide functionalities and deliver value to three user groups namely New Recruits, Managers and Mentors.
It offers several features in an intuitive interface for new hires to have all their resources and data managed through one system. All employee information, tasks, meetings, progress and requests can be tracked within ROAP by managers and mentors.
The ability to analyze feedback data from employees and drill down to gain meaningful insights allows managers to make confident decisions. Additionally, a transparent process for mentors to guide and monitor their mentee's progress results in greater satisfaction.
The features and functionalities that ROAP offers are specifically listed below accordingly towards each user group - New Recruits, Managers and Mentors.
Key Features and Functionalities for New Recruits include:
- Intuitive Interface: The seamless interface offers new recruits a compilation of their tasks pending as well as a reminder for any appointments scheduled for the day. A bar graph indicates their progress and a visual reminder for them to complete their daily feedback.
- Status Indicators: Allows Recruits to see the status of their equipment requests, provide visual reminders and keep them informed.
- Chatbot Integration: Recruits can update their personal information and gets quick FAQ's can be answered, all directly from the chatbot interface saving staff time.
Key Features and Functionalities for Managers/Admin side include:
- User friendly and automated HR solutions: An all-in-one inclusive landing page for all manager actions at a glance. Easy to use and customisable features.
- Centralised employee database management system: Add employees quickly and efficiently to the employee database and access all information, contact details, bank details and documents at the click of a button.
- Employee Device Requests: Obtain a clear overview of devices and requests from new recruits and accept such requests with ease through the app's approval workflow.
- Calendar and task system to keep track of new recruits' progress: After the manager has set tasks, recruits can tick off completed tasks. Managers can observe a recruit's progress or if they have any late tasks.
Modular task assignment system: Produce modules containing tasks, set to a specified timetable for new recruits. The order in which modules occur can then be rearranged and tailored to the needs of each cohort.
Standardized feedback forms: Managers can take advantage of data derived from employees' daily feedback through a rich dashboard capturing sentiments and satisfaction levels. Furthermore, setting up meetings to assist any employees needing further clarification allows employees to reach their full potential.
- Automated performance review meetings: Easily set up performance cycles for the individual employees and keep track of their progress. Once the meeting starts, managers are prompted to take meeting notes and reviews.
Key Features and Functionalities for Mentors include:
- Mentor system: Mentors can keep track of their personally assigned recruit. This encourages a healthy buddy system and ensures that all onboarded employees have someone to turn to for mentorship and guidance. Mentors can observe the recruits progress, late tasks, issues they have and recent sentiments.
If you would like to see a demo of our Appian Robust Onboarding Automation Platform, please contact us or arrange a call with our team of AI experts today, our teams are available for a chat about your business needs and objectives. We have the teams, knowledge and experience you need to successfully execute your intelligent automation initiatives.