Convedo's Haulage Document Planning System (HDPS) is a personalized client solution that streamlines the documentation process concerning haulage activities and manages documents associated with the import and export of cargo based on a given route.
The HDPS application provides the blueprint for ensuring that all required documents are present when crossing a border, thus minimizing the likelihood of documentation-associated delays.
Key features for Compliance Managers Include:
Add Journey requirements: Compliance Managers are able to curate a list of required documents for each journey, based off the cargo being transported and the current compliance agreements across the globe.
View Journey Requirements: Users can view, edit and delete journey document list according to the changing laws regarding transport documents.
Add Cargo and Route Details: User is able to add and view cargo and route details, in order to manage the documents associated with each route.
Key features for Supervisors Include:
- Quick view of journeys: Supervisors can save time by viewing all scheduled journeys and see related information such as destination, cargo, scheduled departure date and more. They can view the status of each journey, who has been assigned the journey, what documents are required and view the list according to departure dates.
- Report issues: Users will have the ability to report issues associated with journeys, namely whether there is a missing document, an issue with a present document or any other issue.
- Task management: Users can view, edit and assign tasks to drivers.
Key features for Drivers Include:
- Report issues: Drivers can report issues associated with journeys, namely whether there is a missing document, an issue with a present document or any other issue regarding the journey.
- Task management: Users can view and keep track of the tasks assigned to them, in order to manage and organize their workload.
- Quick view of journeys: Users can view all scheduled journeys and see related information such as destination, cargo, scheduled departure date and more.
- Mobile accessible: Enables drivers to interact in HDPS whenever and wherever through their mobile devices. Journeys assigned to the driver, and documents needed for the journey are available to view at their fingertips.
Potential for scaling:
- Chatbot: Possibility of integrating Intelligent Automation powered chatbots in order to address high volume business needs
- Automated notifications: All users in the application and external applicants receive email notifications when a task has been assigned to them.
- Business reports: Establishing repetitive issues, thus formulating patterns which in turn provide business insight into how to optimize the process further.
If you would like to see a demo of our Appian Haulage Document Planning System, please contact us or arrange a call with our team of AI experts today, our teams are available for a chat about your business needs and objectives. We have the teams, knowledge and experience you need to successfully execute your intelligent automation initiatives.